- Edit the trigger that you would like to add a link to.
- Scroll down to the content section of your trigger
- Select and highlight the text that you would like to be linked
- In the icon bar at the top, select the Hyperlink Manager icon (this is the one with the earth and chain)
- In the pop up box you are going to want to choose what type of link you would like (indicated by the 1 below)
Remember - A counted link is a standard tracked link (when pressed by the recipient you will be able to see who clicked it, how many times and when)
Then select where you want the link to go to, EG a web address. (indicated by the 2 below)
- Then press OK and you are all done!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Need further help? Click here to log a ticket with our support team.