In the interest of security, we have implemented a secure way of retrieving your attachment. Whilst being secure it is also very simple and you will only need to do this once!
- In your email, go to the bottom of the email that was sent to you, you will see that attachments listed.
|Please note the attachments are not physically attached to your email!|
2. You will now be welcomed (warmly) by a login screen. If you have already set a password simply log in and view your attachment, if not follow the next steps.
|Forgot your password? No worries. It happens to the best of us, just click on "Get a password"|
3. Click on "Get a new password" and enter your email address (the one that we have sent the email to!)
4. Click on the link that was sent to your email
5. Now assign yourself a shiny new password (make sure you remember it!)
- must be at least 5 characters
- must be different from the email address
6. Last step! Now go back to your email and click on your attachment.
If you need any further help, give us a call or let your dedicated support hero know!
Please sign in to leave a comment.